Frequently Asked Questions
Will someone teach me how to throw an axe?
Absolutely! During the first 10-15 minutes of your session, we’ll teach you the proper safety rules, procedures and techniques for handling an axe, so you can have a safe, fun axe-throwing experience.
What’s the dress code?
YOU MUST WEAR CLOSED-TOE SHOES! Other than that, just be comfortable and make sure your clothes are non-restrictive.
Where are you located?
We are located at 41761 National Road, Belmont, Ohio 43718. MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE EARLY!
Should I bring some cash?
DEFINITELY! Bringing some cash is a great idea. However, we do have an ATM on site. Select concessions will be available at our facility. Our staff is working hard to give you an exciting and safe axe-throwing experience. Tipping our instructors are not required but it is GREATLY appreciated.
How are you responding to coronavirus?
We’re so AXEcited to have you back! Your health and safety are our top priority and we’ve taken a long list of precautions to make sure everyone is well protected.
- First and foremost – Stay home if you are not feeling well!
- Controlled entrance – Reservations only. No one enters unless we bring you in. No walk ins!
- Wash hands or use hand sanitzer when entering the facility.
- Axes treated with EPA certified cleaner between each session
- Markers are replaced with sterilized markers after each session
- We replace erasing towels between each session
- Entire axe stall sanitation after each session
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stay up to date on the latest news and board-splitting promotions!
Route 40 LumberJaxe